Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Rusty Pig

Recently I visited the Rusty Pig in Ottery St Mary in Devon with my good friend Mick Whitworth the editor of the www.finefoodworld.co.uk . We are so lucky that Robin Rea a local lad who after working with such people as Michael Caines and Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall as come home to open this bijou cafe/charcuterie/restaurant.

Piggin Delicious
 
 

Like these diners, myself and Mick enjoyed the breakfast

Back in 5 Oinks


Robin Rea

This charming business complete with it's friendly team of staff offer you a unique insight into the world of British Charcuterie, I'm going to stop there with my comments and ask you to click through to Robins website www.rustypig.co.uk and see for yourself what they do.

The one thing I will say is; make sure you visit on a day they cook breakfast......

No comments:

Post a Comment